- Where are your cooking classes located ?
- What are the different formats of your classes?
- What are the age limits for your classes?
- How much food is served in your classes?
- What should I wear to the cooking class?
- How many people are in the classes?
- What happens if my class is canceled?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Do I have to register in advance or can I just show up?
- How do I register for a class?
- Are different classes rated for different levels of experience?
- Will I get a copy of the recipes to take home?
- Can I bring leftovers home with me?
- Does your menu ever change from what’s listed in your newsletter and on your website?
- What is a Sample recipe and Bonus recipe?
- Can you make special arrangements to accommodate food allergies?
- Do you offer vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free classes?
- What is the quickest way to contact you?
A: We host classes in the different locations in the South and East Bay. Most are held at private residences that are open for guests.
A: Demonstration classes offer relaxed discussions, tastings, fun question-and-answer segments and well-chosen recipes you’ll be confident to make at home. Hands-On classes give you an opportunity to get your hands dirty. Learn by doing as you’re guided by our chef through all the techniques you need to prepare your class menu.
A:The Family classes are designed to allow parents and children to participate in a cooking class together. Children ages 14 and up may attend an adult cooking class if accompanied by an adult. We recommend only one child per accompanying adult. Tuition for an underage child is the same as that for an adult.
A: For demonstration classes, you will have a generous tasting of each menu item. For hands-on classes, a full meal-size portion will be served..
A:In the event your class is canceled, you will be notified by the email or phone and your tuition will be refunded in full.
A:If you can’t make the class, please notice us by phone or by email at least 48 hours before the class. If you cancel by this time you will receive a full refund of the prepaid tuition. If you cancel between 48 to 2 hours before the class, you will receive a refund of 50% of the tuition to cover ingredients preparation. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
All classes require advance regist